1 General provisions
- The administrator of your data is Fundacja Edukacja Zdrowie Rozwoju with headquarters in Sucha Beskidzka at ul. Spółdzielców 1, 34-200 Sucha Beskidzka, NIP 552-171-86-13.
- Contact with the Administrator is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as by phone (33) 87 42 584 or by post at the Administrator’s adress.
- Contact with the Data Protection Inspector appointed by the Administrator is possible at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- by users in connection with their use of the services offered on the internet platform https://supportforentrepreneurs.eu/
- by persons contacting the Administrator directly via e-mail address.
- Personal data are processed in accordance with applicable law, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 – hereinafter referred to as the “Act”.
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are processed in accordance with the principle of lawfulness, reliability and transparency, the principle of limiting the purpose of data processing, the principle of data minimization, the principle of correctness data, the principle of limiting data storage, the principle of data integrity and confidentiality and accountability.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided and ensures that all security and personal data protection measures required by applicable regulations are taken. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons. Personal data is processed only within the territory of the European Union.
2 Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Your personal data will be processed:
- pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) – your voluntary consent to the processing of personal data;
- The Administrator reserves the right to disclose your data to competent authorities or third parties, if required by applicable law.
- The administrator does not intend to transfer your data to third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to other international organizations.
- The period of personal data processing:
- Your personal data processed in order to handle inquiries sent via the contact form or directly to the Administrator’s e-mail address, will be processed for the duration of the correspondence justified by the type of inquiry, but not longer than for a period of 1 year from the date of its completion.
- Personal data provided by you as part of your consent will be processed until it is withdrawn.
3 Rights of data subjects
- Your rights under the regulations:
- the right to access data,
- the right to rectify data when the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- the right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Administrator
- the right to limit data processing when your data is incorrect – you can request that the processing of this data be limited for a period that allows the Administrator to check the correctness of the data or when you object to the processing of data – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds of the Administrator override the grounds of objection ,
- the right to transfer data when the processing of your data takes place on the basis of the consent granted or the concluded contract and when this processing is carried out automatically;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data – consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The above rights may be exercised in accordance with the principles described in the GDPR, by contacting the Administrator at: Fundacja Edukacja Zdrowie Rozwoju ul. Spółdzielców 1, 34-200 Sucha Beskidzka or the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.4. Providing your personal data is:·
– voluntary within the scope of granted consent;·
– voluntary, but necessary for the Administrator to provide the services offered.
- The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
- Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user’s end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the storage time on the end device.
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device in order to display the page according to his preferences;
- preparing statistics that help to learn about the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
- The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the website (by entering another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time specified in their settings.
- The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or to obtain information about their placement in his device each time. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. It should be remembered that most browsers are set to accept saving files (cookies) on the end device by default.
- The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website’s.
- The files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s end device) may be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
- Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.